Information for Business Directory
Erie Media Business Directory
Listing in Erie Media’s business directory will help customers find your business. They are already looking at the site for information. The business directory is an important part of the online newspaper, helping readers and advertisers come together.
Additional features include:
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Providing a web presence if your business doesn’t have a web site.
- Your business becomes catalogued, organized under categories that customers find easy to search.
Our two listing types are
Directory Listing: This is our basic level listing. $125/year
- Business description about 1000 words
- Address & phone number and business hours listed
- Up to ten photos about 6 inches wide
- Email form so visitors can email owner
- List your web site (though you don’t have to have a web site for this)
- Search Engine Optimization done behind the scenes by Erie Media staff, we will be filing out all the keywords and meta descriptions for your listing.
Featured Listing: All the above plus a little more. $140/year
- Business Description of about 1000 words
- Top of category pages, before non-featured listings.
- Google Map Integration based on your address
- Ratings submitted by your customers
- Ratings comments submitted by your customers
- Up to 5 attachments (pdf, png, jpg, gif, rtf, txt). Good for pricelist/menu and coupon(s).
- Randomly appear in our Business Spotlight feature on the front page and post pages of the website.
To advertise with Erie Media in our Business Directory, contact Melanie Ker at email@example.com