Submissions for daily jigsaw puzzle feature
Erie Media is seeking local submissions for our daily jigsaw puzzle feature. Local amateur photographers can submit their work for the possibility of becoming a daily jigsaw feature. Photos should be high quality well composed photos.
Subject matter can vary, ideally, we would like to have submissions from within our coverage area which is Welland, Pelham, Port Colborne and Wainfleet any area will be okay.
- Photographer must own the copyright to the submitted photo.
- Please limit submissions to no more than five photos a month.
- Photos with large watermarks across the centre will be rejected, small watermarks in the bottom left or bottom right corners are okay.
- Images must be larger than 1600 pixels wide by 72 pixels/inch (roughly 5mb)
Photos can vary in subject matter. Generally, scenic and landscape photos are preferred as well as macro photos and wildlife photos. Other subjects like interesting sports photos, for example rowing action or at the skatepark, and interesting event photos like Canal Days or cars shows are welcome as well. Composite works are welcome as well.
No nudity or photos depicting illegal behaviour will be accepted.
You must include with your photo submission:
- Photo title- to be published with the photo
- Photographer’s name- to be published with the photo
- Photographer’s city- to be published with the photo
- A sentence or two about background of the photo submitted.
There is no guarantee of use by Erie Media of the photos submitted, use will be entirely up to the discretion of Erie Media.
Please look at past puzzles for examples of acceptable photos.
Please email your submission to email@example.com and include”jigsaw puzzle” in the subject line.