There’s fun for all continuing Sunday at the Fabulous Fenwick Lions Carnival at Centennial Park in Fenwick.
- The day starts off with a hearty breakfast of peameal bacon and pancakes served up at the food booth from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Starting at 9 a.m., until close, tickets are being sold for the carnival raffle.
- The food booth opens from noon until close.
- From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Lioness Penny Sale in the clubhouse featuring household items, books, gift certificates and gift baskets for only a penny.
- From 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Purina Walk for Dog Guides registration with the walk beginning at noon.
- The midway runs from noon until 4 p.m., ride all day for one price.
- The carnival draw happens at 2 p.m. And from noon to 4 p.m. there are automotive, motorcycle, tractor, and ATV dealer displays on the baseball diamond.