An award-winning Ontario craft brewery has been named the official beer sponsor of the 2015 TD Niagara Jazz Festival.
2015 marks the festival’s second year and it will be held July 23 to 26 at various indoor and outdoor venues throughout Niagara.
“We love that the TD Niagara Jazz Festival combines live music with a unique experience – food, brew, culture and natural wonders. Mill Street is proud to showcase our award-winning, organic beer in one of Ontario’s most beautiful settings this summer,” said Steve Abrams, co-founder of Mill Street Brewery.
Juliet Dunn, jazz festival executive director, said the festival is thrilled to have Mill Street Brewery join as our official beer sponsor.
“Sponsors like Mill Street Brewery are critical in ensuring the festival continues to grow here in Niagara,” she said.
Mill Street Brewery
• Mill Street Brewery was founded in Toronto’s historic Distillery District in December 2002.
• Connecting Canada’s proud brewing heritage with today’s innovative craft beer scene, Mill Street has been named “Canadian Brewery of the Year” at the Canadian Brewing Awards on three separate occasions.
• With brewpub locations in Toronto and Ottawa, including The Beer Hall at Mill Street Brewery, Mill Street has a unique selection of craft beers available year-round at liquor stores, bars and restaurants across Canada, including: Original Organic Lager, Tankhouse Ale, Belgian Wit Beer, Lemon Tea Beer, Cobblestone Stout, Vanilla Porter and the latest release, the 100th Meridian Organic Amber Lager.
TD Niagara Jazz Festival
• TD Niagara Jazz Festival is a cutting edge four-day celebration of jazz, performed in intimate indoor and outdoor venues in the heart of Niagara’s stunning wine country July 23 to 26.
• Niagara Jazz Festival presents the finest Canadian and internationally acclaimed jazz musicians by way of spectacular concerts, wine, craft beer, and culinary packages, and free performances throughout Niagara-on-the-Lake and selected locations throughout Niagara.
• Updates can be found at Niagara Jazz Festival, and on @jazzniagara #livelovejazz